These brass nails are made out of pure brass and unlike steel nails, the heads will polish to the same shine as our hardware pieces.
- Set of 100 Brass Nails: Total length of the nail measures 0.8" (2.1cm)
- The diameter of the shank measures 0.07" (0.2cm); Diameter of the head is 0.15" (0.4cm)
- Use a hard tipped rubber mallet to prevent impact marks on the nails; This provides softer contact than hammers with metal heads
- Ideal for architectural restoration, interior design, furniture projects, doors, gates, keepsake boxes, chests, armoires, and wooden dresser cabinets; Can be used to replace missing nails for your box brass hardwares, cabinet face plates, hinges, or pulls
- Care Instructions: Wipe it quickly and lightly with a rag coated with soap and water or rubbing alcohol; Then, rub it with a light-colored oil such as olive oil; To remove some of the tarnish and make it shinier, use a thin coating of commercial brass polish; Coat a rag with brass polish and let it dry out for a few hours before polishing to ensure that you don't overpolish