This is one of our favorite piece of hardware. Two miniature brass carvings in the shape of ancient Chinese cooking pots hang in front of delicately shaped brass strip plates. Clover shaped brass knobs complete the picture. Once assembled this hardware set looks fantastic on the front of a cabinet or a small window.
Note that the plates are attached first to the front of a cabinet or doorway with nails (included). The miniature clover petals are then nailed in with small stakes that they are attached to. These stakes are 1-3/4" (4.4 cm) long, but can be filed down to as short as 3/4" (2 cm) depending on the thickness of the wood. We recommend that you use these pulls on wood between 3/4" (2cm) and 1-1/4" (3.2cm) thick.
- Total assembled measurement is 3.46"W x 6.1"H x 0.71"D (88mm x 155mm x 18mm)
- Pull measurement is 1.18"W x 2.05"H x 0.16"D (30mm x 52mm x 4mm)
- Washer Diameter measures 1.18" (30mm). Boring distance (distance between attachment points) meausres 1.26" (32mm)
- Total length of the key measures 3.5" (88mm). Post section of the key meausres 2.5" (64mm). Post diameter measures 0.2" (6mm)
- Includes a set of 1.6" (40mm) soft joining pins, 1.8" (45mm) nailing pins and 0.6" (15mm) nails