This sturdy and elegant set of cabinet door pull is inscribed with a design on the backplates that depicts a "kuilong," a mythical beast that looks like a dragon but with horns. This classic, geometric design is often seen on temples and other monumental public buildings. A pair of fish, symbolizing prosperity, hangs from the front.
- Total assembled measurement is 3.03"W x 7.68"H x 1.06"D (77mm x 195mm x 27mm)
- Pull measurement is 1.22"W x 2.36"H x 0.08"D (31mm x 60mm x 2mm)
- Washer Diameter measures 1.18" (30mm). Boring distance (distance between attachment points) measures 1.46" (37mm)
- Total length of the key measures 3.9" (100mm). Post section of the key measures 3.6" (91mm). Post diameter measures 0.2" (5mm)
- Includes a set of 2.6" (67mm) soft joining pins and a set of 0.6" (15mm) nails