This brass faceplate is painted around the rim with a traditional Tibetan design. It is intended as the face plate for a medium large cabinet, but in China these pieces of hardware are often framed and used as decorations by themselves.
- Total assembled measurement is 9.45"W x 9.45"H x 0.67"D (240mm x 240mm x 17mm)
- Pull measurement is 1.69"W x 1.69"H x 0.24"D (43mm x 43mm x 6mm)
- Washer diameter measures 1.18" (30mm). Boring distance (distance between attachment points) measures 1.97" (50mm)
- Total length of the key measures 4.3" (110mm). Post section of the key measures 3.4" (86mm). Post diameter measures 0.2" (5mm)
- Includes a set of 1.8" (45mm) soft joining pins and a set of 0.6" (15mm) nails