This brass face plate is painted around the rim with a traditional Tibetan design. It is intended as the face plate for a medium-large cabinet, but in China, these pieces of hardware are often framed and used as decorations by themselves.
- Total assembled measurement is 5.51"W x 5.51"H x 0.59"D (140mm x 140mm x 15mm)
- Pull measurement is 1.26"W x 1.26"H x 0.2"D (32mm x 32mm x 5mm)
- Washer diameter measures 0.79" (20mm). Boring distance (distance between attachment points) measures 1.22" (31mm)
- Total length of the key measures 3.4" (86mm). Post section of the key measures 2.4" (62mm). Post diameter measures 0.2" (5mm)
- Includes a set of 1.8" (45mm) soft joining pins and a set of 0.6" (15mm) nails