This brass faceplate is commonly used for the front of a large scale cabinet or a low but sturdy sideboard. It's got a thick, three dimensional quality to it and is known as a "fat" faceplate in Chinese. It is commonly used for big, red cabinets seen in Chinese furniture stores called "wedding cabinets." It's huge - over 14 inches wide!
- Total assembled measurement is 14.57"W x 14.57"H x 2.83"D (370mm x 370mm x 72mm)
- Pull measurement is 2.17"W x 3.86"H x 0.12"D (55mm x 98mm x 3mm)
- Boring distance (distance between attachment points) meausres 2.76" (70mm)
- Total length of the key measures 5.2" (133mm). Post section of the key meausres 4.7" (119mm). Post diameter measures 0.2" (6mm)
- Includes a set of 3" (76mm) soft joining pins, 3.9" (99mm) hard joining pins and 0.6" (15mm) nails