This brass faceplate is commonly used for the front of a large scale cabinet or a low but sturdy sideboard. It's got a thick, three dimensional quality to it and is known as a "fat" faceplate in Chinese. It is commonly used for big, red cabinets seen in Chinese furniture stores called "wedding cabinets."
- Total assembled measurement is 11.02"W x 11.02"H x 1.89"D (280mm x 280mm x 48mm)
- Pull measurement is 1.69"W x 2.6"H x 0.08"D (43mm x 66mm x 2mm)
- Boring distance (distance between attachment points) meausres 2.24" (57mm)
- Total length of the key measures 6.8" (173mm). Post section of the key meausres 6.3" (159mm). Post diameter measures 0.2" (5mm)
- Includes a set of 2.5" (63mm) soft joining pins, 2.5" (64mm) hard joining pins and 0.6" (15mm) nails