This brass faceplate is commonly used for the front of a large scale cabinet or a low but sturdy sideboard. It's got a thick, three dimensional quality to it and is known as a "fat" faceplate in Chinese. It is commonly used for big, red cabinets seen in Chinese furniture stores called "wedding cabinets."
- Total assembled measurement is 7.87"W x 7.87"H x 1.57"D (200mm x 200mm x 40mm)
- Pull measurement is 1.81"W x 2.6"H x 0.08"D (46mm x 66mm x 2mm)
- Boring distance (distance between attachment points) meausres 1.81" (46mm)
- Total length of the key measures 5.4" (136mm). Post section of the key meausres 4.8" (122mm). Post diameter measures 0.2" (5mm)
- Includes a set of 2.6" (65mm) soft joining pins, 2.1" (54mm) hard joining pins and 0.6" (15mm) nails