This timeless classic is as simple as can be: a ring against a raised round backplate. It's often seen on a Chinese apothecary cabinet where tens or hundreds of individual pulls open individual drawers.
- Set of 2: Total assembled measurement is 1.18"W x 1.57"H x 0.70"D (30mm x 40mm x 18mm)
- Chinese Medicine Cabinet Pulls: Pull measurement is 1.18"W x 1.18"H x 0.2"D (30mm x 30mm x 5mm)
- Brass Pull Accessories: Includes a set of washers that measure 1.18" (30mm); Comes with a set of 1.6" (40mm) soft joining pins for installation
- Ideal for architectural restoration, interior design, furniture projects, wooden cabinets, drawers, and cupboards
- Care Instructions: Wipe it quickly and lightly with a rag coated with soap and water or rubbing alcohol; Then, rub it with a light-colored oil such as olive oil; To remove some of the tarnish and make it shinier, use a thin coating of commercial brass polish; Coat a rag with brass polish and let it dry out for a few hours before polishing to ensure that you don't overpolish